FOR SAFETY PURPOSES
- Always make sure that your Kraddle Kap fits snugly prior to EACH use
- In order to ensure proper fit, refer to the size chart. We are always available to help with sizing inquiries, please ask if you are unsure.
- If the bonnet is too big or too small do NOT use
- Always don the bonnet properly with the seam in the back of the head and the ear spaces above the ear
How to measure head circumference properly:
- Use a tape measure
- Wrap the tape snugly around the widest possible circumference – from the most prominent part of the forehead (often 1-2 fingers above the eyebrow) around to the widest part of the back of the head.
- Keep plastic packaging out of child’s reach as it is a chocking hazard.
- Over time the bonnet can become worn and stretched. We recommend replacing it every 6 months.
|SMALL||0 - 3 Months||13.0-16.5 inches|
|MEDIUM||4 - 14 Months||17.0-19 inches|
|LARGE||18 - 4T||19.5 inches|
|XL||Child/Teen Age||20-21.5 inches|
|ADULT||One size fits most||22 inches|