How to French Braid Step by Step?
Before you start braiding your baby’s hair, you must ensure that you already dentangle your baby’s hair by using a wide comb tooth brush.
Then, you must gather all the hair starting at the headline and divide into three sections.
To start braiding, you must follow these steps:
- Cross right section over the middle section.
- Repeat the first step and move with the left section.
- Pull the sections tightly with care.
- Before you repeat the cross-over motion with the right section, gather a bit of hair from the head’s right side and add it there. After that, cross the larger portion of your baby’s hair over the middle section of the braid.
- Then, add the hair to the section on the other side.
- Repeat Adding Hair & Crossing Sections.
- Then, secure the braid at the end with a band.
Now you know how to French braid your baby’s hair, you can take the extra step of hiding the elastic band if you want a natural look. To hide your elastic band, you must wrap a small thin piece of hair from the two inches remaining around the elastic.
Finally, mist a little hairspray over the whole look for a more secure hold, or let it hang loose and free.